CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pagina's

zondag 4 maart 2012

My Favourite Things

Hi Everyone!

Lately I became a huge MFT-fan. Great dies and stamps, and great sketches.
I try to participate in the sketch-challenge every week. Often I end up having made the card, and not having it posted on the MFT-forum and my blog. Just because our internet-connection and Blogger aren't the fasted things in the world... So by the time I've posted my card, it's one hour later!

That should change!!! So, now I will try to make up with you ;-) and show you some cards I recently made:

 This one is for my stash. My mother buyed a whole lot of my cards lately, so my card-box echoed back to me haha! Papers are from EchoPark. Sketch, stamp, doily, label and sentiment from MFT.

 Papers, flowers and brad from BoBunny (Delilah). Sketch, label and stamp from MFT.

 This rough little guy moved to Bryan, our friend's son who turned six years old. Papers from Basic Grey (Cupcake, a good oldie!). Sketch, stamp,dies and sentiment from MFT.


And last but not least......what do You think of this supercute purrrrrfect little girl and her kittycat??? As a *catperson* I really HAD to have this PerfectInnocence girly!  Sketch, stamp, doily and sentiment (again....) from MFT. Papers from EchoPark.

Thanx for coming over!!

Hugs,

1 opmerking:

decreatievetafel zei

Wat eeb superleuke kaartjes en inderdaad gave stempels!
groetjes Liesbeth